Winners will be required to complete a W9 form prior to receipt of prize. No purchase necessary, one winner per household per contest period. See below for complete contest rules.
Toyota Center - $500 Test Drive Official
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: $1000 Test Drive (the Sweepstakes) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old, have a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance at the time of entry. Employees of Toyota Center, Anderson Automotive Group, Southeast Toyota, their advertising agency and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Toyota Center, 1640 Airport Blvd., West Columbia, SC 29169
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins the first day of each month that the Toyota Center showroom is open, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on the last day of each month that the Toyota Center showroom is open at 8:00 p.m. ET (Monday to Friday) or 6:00 p.m. ET on Saturdays (the Promotion Period). Showroom hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET. Toyota Center is normally closed on Sundays. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, eligible entrant must visit the dealership, complete and submit the registration including a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) and complete a test drive of a vehicle offered for sale. Upon completion of the test drive, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time during a promotion period. Only one entry per household permitted within each promotion period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities, registrations or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
The potential winner will be required to show proof of identification and legal address.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the 10th day of the month following the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (Affidavit) in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, he/she forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE per Promotion Period: A check for $500. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company?s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, video, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration and winner agrees to appear in a television commercial to assist in promoting the Sponsor. Winner must make own arrangements at their expense to attend taping at time to be determined by Sponsor.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves to right to discontinue the Promotion upon completion of any Promotion period without notice.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entry forms; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant?s participation in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Richland County, South Carolina, provided however, claims for bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage arising out of the redemption of the Grand Prize must be submitted to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of South Carolina, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of South Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of South Carolina.
12. Winner List: A list of winners will be on display at the Sponsor's showroom