Fundraising Opportunities from Levy Restaurants
For Non-Profit Groups
Toyota Center and Levy Restaurants, the official food and beverage partner of the arena, are offering fundraising opportunities for local non-profit groups at Houston Rockets games and other arena events.
Local non-profit organizations have the opportunity to operate a designated concession stand on event days and share in the profits generated during the event. Toyota Center hosts a variety of events throughout the year including Houston Rockets Games, concerts, WWE matches, and much more.
Since 2003, Levy Restaurants has paid over a million dollars to non-profit groups who participated in the program. Local organizations have the ability to earn anywhere between $200 and $1,400 per event, depending on the stand, staffing options and event attendance.
Interested organizations must provide the following:
- Desire to earn money for your non-profit group
- Positive and hospitable attitude and a desire to work in a fun environment
- I.R.S. Letter verifying 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Completed W-9
- Completed Levy NFP Questionnaire providing information about your group
- Signed Contract
For more information contact email@example.com
Please provide the following information in your email.
- Name of organization
- Contact Person and phone number
- Purpose for fundraising and number of volunteers
NPO Group Commitment, Staffing, & Events
Since opening in October 2003, Toyota Center has set a new standard for sports and entertainment, becoming one of the premier live entertainment venues in the nation. Toyota Center is home to the NBA’s Houston Rockets and also plays host to the nation's top concerts and touring shows. Groups are required to work all events that their stand is scheduled to be open. All stands are open for Rockets games and third-party events.
- Staffing: All stands require 4-10 people for each event depending on the stand. Groups will staff the same stand all year.
- Houston Rockets: Preseason basketball begins in early October, with the regular season ending at the end of April. There are 44 pre & regular season home games with the potential of playoff games at the end of the regular season.
- Additional Events: Toyota Center is host to many other exciting events such as WWE, UFC, major concerts throughout the year, family shows, and much much more!
NPO Group Training
- Creating Legends (approx. 2 hours): Each participant must attend. Learn what makes Levy Restaurants a great company! Discuss policies, customer service, basic facility rules and regulations, safety training, and how to provide excellent customer service.
- RAS- Responsible Alcohol Training (approx. 30 minutes completed online): Each participant must complete. Provides responsible vendor training for employees that educates servers and sellers on the proper and legal manner of serving alcohol. This is done through a Levy online course..
- TABC Training (approx. 2 hours): Each participant must be certified by law. Alcohol training is required by the state of Texas in order to serve alcohol.
- Food Handler Training (Approx. 2 hours online)- Each participant must be certified by law. Food Handler is required by the state of Texas in order to ensure that you understand the basics of food safety.
TABC can be taken online and proof of completion certificate must be provided to Levy Restaurants prior to your first volunteer shift.
*These sessions are MANDATORY for all stand workers and leads. Available dates and a brief description of all classes will be made available as the season approaches.