Houston Rockets vs. Indiana Pacers
Pride Night Presented By adidas
On Wednesday, April 14, the Houston Rockets will host Pride Night. The game, which is presented by adidas in alliance with the Greater Houston LGBT Chamber of Commerce, will take place at Toyota Center as the Rockets take on the Indiana Pacers at 8PM.
Scheduled activities and events include:
- LGBTQ+ Inclusion: Sports + Workplace panel event with the Greater Houston LGBT Chamber of Commerce: 11:30AM - Networking | 12:00PM - Panel Discussion
Join the Greater Houston LGBT Chamber and the Houston Rockets for a virtual event focused on LGBTQ+ Inclusion: Sports + Workplace. Hear from panelists from the LGBTQ+ community, who will share their experiences working in the sports industry. Learn about their individual journeys working in sports, the challenges they have faced, and the importance of bringing their full and authentic selves to the workplace.
- Concourse Community Activation Featuring the LGBTQ Banner Project Learn More
- In-game elements such as First Shot for charity, National Anthem and special recognitions – all from members of the LGBTQ+ community
The "H-Town" Pride Night retail collection will be available in the Team Shop at Toyota Center on the night of the game. The Rockets Team Pride Collection is currently available online here.
- Reduced capacity will be enforced for Rockets games and all other arena events to allow for proper distancing between sets of guests.
- Ticketed fans will be required to answer a series of health questions before entering the arena. Ticketed fans will receive this survey by e-mail to the address on file within 48 hours of their upcoming game. All members of the party, including minors, must complete the survey to enter. Fans can also text "ROCKETSHEALTH" to 55678 and click on the link in the reply message to take the survey within 48 hours of the game. For entry, fans will show a personalized confirmation page with their passing results to the usher at the entry doors. Fans seated in close proximity to the court will require additional league mandated testing protocols.
- Proper face masks will be required for ages 2 and up and must be worn at all times inside the arena, unless actively eating or drinking. For more information on face masks, please visit here.
- No bags are permitted, however lockers will be available for rent.
- All tickets will be digital. Guests will manage and scan their touchless tickets through the Houston Rockets mobile app.
- All point of sales at Toyota Center will be cashless.
Click HERE for the rest of our Game Day FAQs.